Many times I'm asked for more information on how to get started with Oracle’s Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics.
I put together this simple guide together of the most popular and useful, in my opinion, links to product Information and getting started links and resources including:
- Oracle Advanced Analytics Database Option (OAA), included in Oracle Database Cloud High and Extreme Editions
- Oracle R Advanced Analytics for Hadoop (ORAAH) (part of the Big Data Connectors)
Oracle Advanced Analytics Overview Information
- Oracle's Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics 12.2c and Oracle Data Miner 4.2 New Features presentation
- Oracle Advanced Analytics Public Customer References
- Oracle’s Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics Data Management Platforms: Move the Algorithms; Not the Data white paper on OTN
- Oracle INTERNAL ONLY OAA Product Management Wiki and Beehive Workspace (contains latest presentations, demos, product, etc. information)
YouTube recorded Oracle Advanced Analytics Presentations and Demos, White Papers
- Oracle's Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics 12.2 & Oracle Data Miner 17.2 New Features YouTube video
- Library of YouTube Movies on Oracle Advanced Analytics, Data Mining, Machine Learning (7+ “live” Demos e.g. Oracle Data Miner 4.0 New Features, Retail, Fraud, Loyalty, Overview, etc.)
- Overview YouTube video of Oracle’s Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning
- Link to OAA/Oracle Data Miner Workflow GUI Online (free) Tutorial Series on OTN
- Link to OAA/Oracle R Enterprise (free) Tutorial Series on OTN
- Link to Try the Oracle Cloud Now!
- Link to Getting Started w/ ODM blog entry
- Link to New OAA/Oracle Data Mining 2-Day Instructor Led Oracle University course.
- Oracle Data Mining Sample Code Examples
- ORAAH Online Training
Additional Resources, Documentation & OTN Discussion Forums
- Oracle Advanced Analytics Option on OTN page
- OAA/Oracle Data Mining on OTN page, ODM Documentation & ODM Blog
- OAA/Oracle R Enterprise page on OTN page, ORE Documentation & ORE Blog
- Oracle SQL based Basic Statistical functions on OTN
- Oracle R Advanced Analytics for Hadoop (ORAAH) on OTN
- Analytics and Data Summit 2018, March 20-22, 2018, at Oracle HQ in Redwood Shores, CA.
All Analytics. All Data. No Nonsense. User Conference
March 20 – 22, 2018, Redwood Shores, CA
Hope this helps!
Charlie Berger | Sr. Director Product Management, Machine Learning, AI and Cognitive Analytics,
Phone: +7817440324 | Mobile: +6033204560 |
10 Van de Graaff Drive | Burlington, MA 01803
Oracle Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics on OTN
Oracle Big Data Blog, Oracle Data Mining Blog, Twitter: CharlieDataMine
Oracle Advanced Analytics internal PM Beehive Workspace
Analytics and Data Summit 2018 All Analytics. All Data. No Nonsense. User Conference, Mar 20-22, 2018 – Join us!
Source: Oracle Big Data Blog posts